Nathalie is a digital strategist, software engineer, and founder of the AmbitionAlly software startup for ambitious business owners. She’s been building websites since she was 12 years old, and she loves helping entrepreneurs get techy with it and launch their courses online, profitably.
Click here to join the FREE Webinar!
The Launch Triangle Webinar goes down on Nov 7th, 11th, and 15th 2016 at 1:00pm/2:00pm EST
- Click here to learn more about Nathalie’s course, Launch it and Profit!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [01:06] – Nathalie turned down a job offer from Wall Street
- [01:28] – Her first business was about healthy eating
- 02:26 – Nathalie was on Episode 61 of EOFire
- [03:25] – Because you were bad back then, doesn’t mean you will be today
- [03:42] – The Art of the Launch
- [04:02] – The Offer Strategy
- [04:12] – Nathalie thought she knew what people wanted to buy
- [05:01] – She missed what people wanted to get help with and pay for
- [05:09] – Two big keys: a problem people are looking to solve & something they’re willing to invest in to resolve
- [05:18] – Ask people where they need help
- [06:36] – Sell them what they want and give them what they need
- [06:53] – The Pre-Launch Strategy
- [08:30] – Timing is huge
- [09:08] – You don’t need to give people as much time
- [10:57] – Execution energy is key, too
- [12:22] – When you have that energy, people are more likely to come with you on your journey
- 12:52 – Nathalie is delivering a FREE valuable webinar: The Launch Triangle on Nov 7th, 11th, and 15th at 1:00pm/2:00pm EST – Grab your spot here
- [14:46] – Spending time, money and energy on a launch
- [18:24] – Counter-intuitive strategies
- [20:25] – 3 Keys for the You’ve Made a Sale email
- [24:06] – Focus on the people and not on the technology
- 24:51 – Learn the BIGGEST lessons from launching and re-launching at Nathalie’s webinar this Nov 7th, 11th and 15th – Sign up here
- [04:02] – The Offer Strategy
3 Key Points:
- Being bad at something before doesn’t mean you’ll be bad at it forever.
- If something works for someone else, it doesn’t mean it will automatically work for you.
- Make sure you’re focused on your customers and not just your idea.
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- Ambition Ally – Nathalie’s website
- The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- Sign up for Nathalie’s FREE Webinar
- Northeastern U: Northeastern University’s D’Amore McKim School of Business offers the master’s degree for corporate entrepreneurs and is now accepting applications for its January cohort of online Innovation students!
- Lenovo: Lenovo systems allow you to partner with leading software providers to ensure your cloud solution is best-in-class!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
4) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!