Let’s welcome Ryan from Modern Diet Revolution. He graduated from Valdosta State University with a degree in Exercise Physiology and Nutrition. He recently quit his job to follow his passion, which is getting people in shape through modern science. He believes in the “New Fit Lifestyle”
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Ryan shares his incredible journey on EOFire today!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:51] – Ryan got into fitness and nutrition when he was 13
- [00:59] – It was his passion and he wanted to do it for a living, but didn’t know how
- [01:04] – After graduation, he pieced together business ideas
- [01:15] – After 2 years of receiving feedback, he started creating a program
- [01:38] – When Ryan hit his $1,000 mark, he knew he was ready to scale his side business and quit his job – which he did just 2 months ago
- [02:20] – Bootstrapping lets you cut down on expenses you don’t really need
- [03:04] – One BIG and Unique Value Bomb: Fighting inflammation in your gastrointestinal tract— this is what is holding people back from reaching their true potential
- [04:06] – “Fix your gut”
- [04:31] – Ryan did a Post-Holiday Detox Challenge for Fire Nation
- [05:47] – What was your goal for The Freedom Journal and how did you crush it? One of Ryan’s goals was to be on EOFire, but his main goal was to build a fully functional funnel
- [07:09] – So far, Ryan has already gotten 250 leads!
- 07:36 – The Freedom Journal is a process
- [08:12] – How do you define Productivity? “Productivity, to me, means moving in the direction of your goals 24/7”
- [08:38] – Ryan’s struggle is in having self-diagnosed ADHD
- [09:28] – How do you define Discipline? “Staying regimented in my daily actions”
- [09:43] – Whenever Ryan’s girlfriend wants to do something spontaneous—this is definitely his struggle
- [10:46] – How do you define Focus? “I have to keep my eyes on a target”
- 12:00 – JLD shares Focus@Will – a tool that helps him stay focused
- 12:41 – The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
- [13:11] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “Fear”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Take action”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “I’m very determined and my willingness to never give up is strong”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Canva
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The 10x Rule – “Just having [the author] in the back of my mind, always telling me to 10x my goals, is very motivating”
- [15:33] – Don’t wait until some sort of health condition arises before you start checking and assessing your health
- 15:49 – Ryan is offering a Post-Holiday Detox Challenge for Fire Nation
- 16:15 – Connect with Ryan on his website
3 Key Points:
- Set your own goals and stay on that path.
- NOW is the best time to take action.
- Don’t wait until you get diagnosed with a health condition before you evaluate your health—PREVENTION is better than the cure.
- Canva – Ryan’s small business resource
- The 10x Rule– Ryan’s Top Business Book
- Audible – Get a 30–day free trial of fantastic audiobooks!
- Connect with Ryan on his website
- Post-Holiday Detox Challenge for Fire Nation
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
- Athletic Greens: The most complete whole food supplement on the market. If you check out AG, you’ll receive 20 single serve travel packs valued at $99 completely free with your first order. Just visit athleticgreens.com/fire!
- Host Gator: With HostGator, having a website is easy AND affordable. Visit HostGator.com/fire for 60% off today!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!