Summer may be over, but don’t you dare get rid of your reading list just yet…
We’ve asked over 350 of today’s top entrepreneurs “What business book would you recommend to Fire Nation?” Although John has taken the “business” part out of the equation recently, we still find that our guests continue to recommend business-related reads.
Coincidence? Probably not. They’re just THAT driven, (lucky for us!)
Are you looking for solid resources; inspiration; tips that will help you start your entrepreneurial journey; insights that will encourage you to change your mindset, to pivot, to build your business and grow not only your audience, but your revenue, too? Oh yeah, and what about all that lifestyle entrepreneur stuff?
Add it to the list!
As promised in my last post on must-read business books, our team recently went through over 350 episodes to pull out the best of the best for you.
Here’s how it all went down:
- We started by figuring out which titles have been recommended more than once.
- Then, we made a “short list” of those titles. Who can keep track of 350 books, anyway?
- This brought us to a list of exactly 50 books – all of which have been recommendation more than one time.
- Of those 50, 27 of them were only recommended twice. We didn’t want to just give you a list of 50 books – that’s still a whole lot of books!
- So we sat at 23: still a little long…
- Finally, we eliminated all that have been recommended just three times, which resulted in scratching eight more titles.
That’s more like it.
Top 15 Business Books Recommended by Today’s Top Entrepreneurs.
Here they are:
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
Rework by Jason Fried
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hseih
The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Mastery by Robert Greene
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B Cialdini
Good to Great by Jim Collins
Crush it! by Gary Vaynerchuk
(Disclaimer: affiliate links present Fire Nation! You can also find any of these titles by simply searching in Google…)
Pretty solid list, huh? And just to give you an idea of how many times each of these titles was recommended, here’s a visual reference for you:
Alright! So, what business books have you read recently that you would highly recommend? Or, which one of these recommendations from today’s top entrepreneurs will you be reading first? Share with us in the comments section below!