About The Freedom Journal
The Freedom Journal launched in January of 2016 on Kickstarter, and over the 33-day campaign generated $453,000 in revenue from over 7,000 backers. This made The Freedom Journal the sixth most funded publishing campaign of all time on Kickstarter.
To date, The Freedom Journal has sold more than 20,000 copies and is a stunning faux-leather, gold embossed journal that will guide you in accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days.
A unique, step-by-step guide
With daily tasks, nightly recaps, 10-day sprints and quarterly reviews, The Freedom Journal will hold you accountable every step of the way.
The Freedom Journal Details
From Success to Significance: A Partnership with Pencils of Promise
The Freedom Journal partnered with Pencils of Promise to help fund education in developing countries. To date, we’ve donated over $75,000 and we’ve built three schools together!
When you invest in The Freedom Journal, you’re giving yourself the gift of accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days AND giving the gift of education to those less fortunate.
The Freedom Journal Trailer
Direct link to video: http://eofire.co/tfjvideo
Thank you for sharing The Freedom Journal!
The purpose of this email copy is to help make it easy for you to share The Freedom Journal with your email subscribers. Feel free to edit and have fun with it!
Subject: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days
We all set goals.
Then, we get busy.
Then, we end up frustrated by a lack of progress.
There must be a better way…
Luckily, there is.
It’s called The Freedom Journal: a gorgeous, faux-leather journal that will guide you in accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days.
The creator of The Freedom Journal is John Lee Dumas, who has interviewed over 1600 successful Entrepreneurs on his top-ranked business Podcast, EOFire.
JLD’s wild growth is the direct result of goal-setting and consistency.
The Freedom Journal is a UNIQUE step-by-step system that will guide you in accomplishing YOUR #1 goal in 100 days by:
- Creating goals the RIGHT way (using the S.M.A.R.T. Goals system);
- Being held accountable DAILY through affirmations, quotes, resources, documenting progress, and reflecting;
- Breaking BIG goals down into smaller, bite-sized chunks via the 10-day sprints (micro goals);
- Conducting quarterly reviews (every 25 days – take a look back and reflect); and
- Maintaining a GOAL-oriented mindset.
And yes, The Freedom Journal is beautiful:
<insert images of your choice>
So if you want to set and accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days, then grab your copy of The Freedom Journal today!
You can think of it like your own personal accountability partner! :)
Social Media Sharing
#TheFreedomJournal – SET and ACCOMPLISH your #1 goal in 100 days and IGNITE 2017! TheFreedomJournal.com
Click To Tweet: http://ctt.ec/i8c9E
Ready to set and accomplish your #1 goal this year? Grab #TheFreedomJournal and IGNITE 2017! TheFreedomJournal.com
Click To Tweet: http://ctt.ec/G95b1
Set and accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days with #TheFreedomJournal – TheFreedomJournal.com
Click To Tweet: http://ctt.ec/IT48n
Facebook / G+ / Instagram / LinkedIn
- 1500 successful Entrepreneurs, 1 commonality: they SET and ACCOMPLISH goals. Set and accomplish YOUR #1 goal in 100 days with The Freedom Journal! TheFreedomJournal.com
- It all starts TODAY. Join over 15,000 rockstars who are ready to set and accomplish their #1 goal in 100 days: TheFreedomJournal.com
- Most of us fail to accomplish the goals we set because we don’t have any accountability in place. Your accountability has arrived: TheFreedomJournal.com
- So many wait for the “perfect” time to start. Do 2017 differently: Start bold, launch your idea, & IGNITE your passion: TheFreedomJournal.com
- Freedom means something different for all of us. Regardless, you deserve YOUR version of freedom, and it starts with setting and accomplishing your biggest goal. Own your freedom: TheFreedomJournal.com
- What sets successful entrepreneurs apart? They SET and ACCOMPLISH goals. Set and accomplish YOUR #1 in 100 days with The Freedom Journal: TheFreedomJournal.com
Images for Sharing
Just ‘right-click’ on any image below and then select “Save Image As…” to save these images to your own computer.