Thank you for your interest in appearing on Entrepreneurs on Fire, winner of Apple Podcasts ‘Best in Business’ award.
Launched in 2012, John Lee Dumas has interviewed over 3700 elite entrepreneurs including Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss and Gary Vaynerchuk.
With over 140 million total listens & 2 million+ monthly listens, Entrepreneurs on Fire is a massive stage for Entrepreneurs wanting to share their message, mission and voice with the world.
Click the button below to apply and please note that we receive over 400 monthly inquiries for 20 available spots.
A message from JLD
An appearance on Entrepreneurs on Fire includes:
- A featured interview on Entrepreneurs on Fire.
- You will be able to provide a call to action to a product or service of your choice.
- A complete show notes page on our website, EOFire.com.
- 2 emails to our entire audience with a link directly to your show notes page.
- Multiple social media posts on Facebook and Instagram (over 300k audience).
Entrepreneurs on Fire Stats
- Launched in 2012
- Awarded ‘Best of Apple Podcasts’
- Featured on Spotify, Pandora, Apple & Google
- 3700+ episodes published
- Over 2 million listens per month
- Over 140 million listens to date
- Dr. Isaac Jones testimonial
- Ethan Sigmon testimonial
Entrepreneurs on Fire testimonial
John Lee Dumas: Speaker Reel
John Lee Dumas Featured in: Think and Grow Rich
John Lee Dumas Featured on: MSNBC
John Lee Dumas Featured on: NBC
John Lee Dumas: The Journey
John Lee Dumas: Wins a car on The Price is Right
Major Media Features
Bloomberg: Podcast Guests Are Paying Up to $50,000 to Appear on Popular Shows
Forbes: This Man Discovered The #1 Success Secret After Interviewing 1,500 Entrepreneurs
Forbes: How To Podcast For Profit ($2M Sales In Year 2) With Entrepreneur On Fire John Dumas
Forbes: How The Creator Of A 7-Figure Podcasting Business Teaches Others To Build Their Winning Ventures
Forbes: John Lee Dumas: How Leaders Can Set The Right Goals
Forbes: 3 Skills Every Entrepreneur Needs To Advance Their Career In 2017
Forbes: How Partnering With A Nonprofit Can Boost Your Crowdfunding Success
Forbes: The 7 (New) Habits Of Effective Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneur: 4 Strategies the ‘Entrepreneur on Fire’ Used to Build a $250K a Month Podcast
INC: 10 Podcasts That Will Help Entrepreneurs Thrive in Their Industries