**Updated on October 1st 2018
Before we dive in, check out these two FREE resources to IGNITE your Entrepreneurial Journey!
Your Big Idea: Discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour and IGNITE!
Free Podcast Course: Learn how to create and launch your Podcast!
Top 15 Business Books
We asked today’s top entrepreneurs “What business book would you recommend to Fire Nation?”
And although John has taken the “business” part out of the equation, we still find that our guests continue to recommend business-related reads.
Coincidence? Probably not. They’re just THAT driven, (lucky for us!)
Are you looking for solid resources, inspiration and tips that will help you start your entrepreneurial journey?
Insights that will encourage you to change your mindset, to pivot, to build your business and grow not only your audience but your revenue, too?
Oh yeah, and what about all that lifestyle entrepreneur stuff?
Add it to the list!
Our team recently went through recommendations from 1,599 EOFire episodes to pull out the best of the best for you.
Disclaimer: affiliate links present, Fire Nation! You can also find any of these titles by simply searching in Google or on Amazon.
Top 15 Business Books Recommended by Today’s Top Entrepreneurs
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
4. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
5. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
6. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B Cialdini
7. Essentialism by Greg McKeown
8. The One Thing by Gary Keller
9. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
10. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
11. The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
12. Rework by Jason Fried
13. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
14. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
15. Start With Why by Simon Sinek
Enjoy Fire Nation!