Top 15 Business Books
We asked today’s top entrepreneurs “What business book would you recommend to Fire Nation?”
And although John has taken the “business” part out of the equation, we still find that our guests continue to recommend business-related reads.
Coincidence? Probably not. They’re just THAT driven, (lucky for us!)
Are you looking for solid resources, inspiration and tips that will help you start your entrepreneurial journey?
Insights that will encourage you to change your mindset, to pivot, to build your business and grow not only your audience but your revenue, too?
Oh yeah, and what about all that lifestyle entrepreneur stuff?
Add it to the list!
Our team recently went through recommendations from 1,599 EOFire episodes to pull out the best of the best for you.
Disclaimer: affiliate links present, Fire Nation! You can also find any of these titles by simply searching in Google or on Amazon.
Love consuming great business knowledge but are crunched for time? Our friends and partners over at ReadItFor.me have created a video overview of each of the 15 business books! We’ve embedded this video below.
Want more great book summaries? Get a lifetime membership to Readitfor.me using our affiliate link!
Top 15 Business Books Recommended by Today’s Top Entrepreneurs
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
2. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
3. The Common Path to Uncommon Success by John Lee Dumas
4. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
5. The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
6. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
7. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B Cialdini
8. Essentialism by Greg McKeown
9. The One Thing by Gary Keller
10. The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
11. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
12. The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
13. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
14. The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
15. The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
Enjoy Fire Nation!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best book for entrepreneurs?
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is one of the highest recommended books for entrepreneurs.
What books should I read for business?
The One Thing by Gary Keller, The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson, and The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber are classic books for business.
Why you should read business books?
Business books have the power to teach us lessons, strategies, and ideas we may have never considered. Plus, business books are written by those who have come before us, and through reading them we are able to learn from their experiences.
What makes a good business book?
A good business book is made up of concrete lessons and ideas drawn directly from the experiences of those who have been where we are, and who are currently where we want to be.
Are you wasting your time by reading business books?
No, you are not wasting your time by reading business books.
[…] （同記事はhttp://www.entrepreneuronfire.com/top-15-business-books-recommended-todays-top-entrepreneurs/およびhttp://blog.sticky-vision.com/2014/10/11/2740より抜粋、翻訳致しました） […]