- Each Entrepreneurs on Fire interview will be an ‘Audio Masterclass’.
- The ‘Audio Masterclass’ will be on a topic the guest is an expert in.
- The guest will provide JLD 6-8 bullet points which will be the episode flow.
- The goal is to focus on your area of expertise & provide incredible value.
- Each interview will range from 30 to 50 minutes.
- JLD will guide you through your bullet points.
- This ‘Audio Masterclass’ will be a conversation with you and JLD.
- You are able to provide any call to action you wish at the end of the show.
- JLD will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: johnldumas.
- This is an audio only interview.
An sample guest submission
30ish word bio: For 15 years Greg has been building and scaling online businesses. Today as Co-founder and CEO of the software company Thinkific, he’s helping thousands of entrepreneurs create their own courses and membership sites to grow their business and transform the lives of millions of students.
Audio Masterclass title: How teaching your customers can scale any business model, a $10 Million lesson with Greg Smith of Thinkific.
1. You spent $10 Million on software development. You learned how customers can help or hurt you in building a business. Share one way they can hurt you in building a business. Help?
2. How can we apply these lessons to any business model to achieve faster growth: Use their vocabulary…
3. What is the best way to create a path from where your potential customers are to where they want to be?
4. You are the CEO of Thinkific, There’s so many business models! Coaching, Podcasting, Freelance services, Membership Sites, Online Courses, physical products etc. Which business models are best to focus on now?
5. One exception to focusing on a single business model at first.
6. Within online courses/online education/virtual memberships, which models are working best?
7. I’m all about results, I’m all about numbers…let’s get down to the nitty gritty…What kind of results have people seen when they set out to educate their audience?
8. This is one of the biggest stressors for course creators…PRICE POINTS…you have the data…What are the most successful price points? (based on data of 10s of millions in sales)
9. How you can use gamification in the same way that companies like AirBnB and LinkedIn use it to increase your revenues.
10. BONUS: Really hammer home when teaching is the most effective method of learning.
Recording: By participating in the EOFire.com interview, you agree to allow EOFire LLC to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow EOFire LLC to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.