John Lee Dumas (JLD) is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award winning podcast where he interviews the worlds most successful Entrepreneurs.
Past guests include Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk and thousands more.
With over 2000 episodes, 70 million downloads and 1 million monthly listens, JLD has built a media empire with a massive fan base aptly called ‘Fire Nation’.
Learn more about JLD’s journey from US Army Officer to Corporate America to Entrepreneurs on Fire in The Journey.
Approved images of JLD & Entrepreneurs On Fire can be found here.
Entrepreneurs on Fire
- Launched in 2012
- Awarded ‘Best of iTunes’
- 2000+ episodes published
- Over 1 million listens per month
- 70 million listens to date
- 80% of listenership in the USA
- Listeners are Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
John Lee Dumas has keynoted many Entrepreneurial events, including Podcast Movement and Youpreneur Summit, and has been asked to speak year after year at events like Social Media Marketing World and Traffic and Conversion Summit.
If you are interested in having JLD speak at your event, check out his speaker reel here.
If your company serves entrepreneurs and small business owners, then sponsoring Entrepreneurs On Fire is a great opportunity.
JLD has an engaged and passionate following on social media, especially on Instagram!
He’s done multiple influencer campaigns in the past and if you are interested in learning more click here to contact JLD directly.
John Lee Dumas: Speaker Reel
Wikipedia: John Lee Dumas
John Lee Dumas’ Features:
- John Lee Dumas Wins a car on The Price is Right!
Major Media Features
JLD has been featured in many publications – both online and in print.
Most recently he was featured in Gary Vaynerchuk’s Crushing It! for his success with podcasting.
- This Man Discovered The #1 Success Secret After Interviewing 1,500 Entrepreneurs
- How To Podcast For Profit ($2M Sales In Year 2) With Entrepreneur On Fire John Dumas
- How The Creator Of A 7-Figure Podcasting Business Teaches Others To Build Their Winning Ventures
- John Lee Dumas: How Leaders Can Set The Right Goals
- 3 Skills Every Entrepreneur Needs To Advance Their Career In 2017
- How Partnering With A Nonprofit Can Boost Your Crowdfunding Success
- The 7 (New) Habits Of Effective Entrepreneurs
- 4 Strategies the ‘Entrepreneur on Fire’ Used to Build a $250K a Month Podcast
- How 5 Gen Y’ers Went From Uncertainty to Success
- How to Accomplish Your No. 1 Goal in Just 100 Days
- 10 Podcasts That Will Help Entrepreneurs Thrive in Their Industries
- 8 Podcasts Every Entrepreneur Should Follow in 2018
- 19 Podcasts Worth More Than an MBA
- The Smartest Entrepreneurs Are Listening to These 10 Podcasts
- Fast Company: The 8 Best Podcasts For Business-Savvy Listeners
- Huffington Post: Finding Your Entrepreneurial Moment With John Lee Dumas
- Success: How to Achieve Your No. 1 Goal in Just 100 Days