Abby is the girl behind JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com, where she writes about organization, home decor, creative projects, and random happy thoughts. She is passionate about helping other people grow their online audience and believes that business is best done in community.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Abby shares her incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Abby was devastated when comments came in that were less then gentle. Listen to how YOU can deal with the same thing… This is critical!
What has you FIRED up?
- The launch of her updated course Framework!
Small Business Resource
- Trello: Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It’s free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
Best Business Book
- Art of Work by Jeff Goins
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
- Sidekick: The ultimate email advantage, providing you with seamlessly integrated email tools for Gmail, Apple Mail, and Outlook. Get your first month of Sidekick for free at getsidekick.com/fire.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!