Adam is the Founder of Pencils of Promise, an organization he started with $25 “on the side” of his finance career that has now built more than 200 schools around the world. He is also the Author of “The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change“.
- Adam shares a failure with Fire Nation that was the result of a terrible judgment call. His valuable lesson learned is that every organization is a sum of its parts… and Adam has never let that fact slip his mind again.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Adam was watching a pianist at a New York Philharmonic Performance playing with so much passion that it inspired him to find a passion in his own life. It was in that moment the words “Pencils of Promise” first formed, and he hasn’t looked back since.
- Pencils for Promise is breaking ground for a new school every 90 hours, and with our help, Fire Nation, one day it will be every 90 seconds!
Small Business Resource
- Captio: Send yourself a quick note with just one tap. It’s simple. Open Captio and start typing. When you’re done, hit Send.
Best Business Books
- The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!