Adam is the Founder/CEO of Duxter. Duxter builds community tools for gamers and game developers. He has been solving problems for gamers for 15 years. He founded his first company at age 11 and grew his first million-dollar company by the time he was 20.
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- “Get S#$* done!” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Adam “doesn’t believe in failure”, but after holding his feet to the coals, we get him to share one :-)
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Adam shares how on the job training led to AH-HA moments and success galore!
- Duxter is getting some VERY exciting interest from heavy venture capitalists, and Adam has some pretty exciting plans for the future.
Small Business Resource
- RelateIQ: The Beginning of Data Science in Decision Making. Follow-ups that set priorities based on your emails and interactions.
Best Business Book
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Duxter: The premiere destination for gamers. With a growing epic community, stay connected with those you play with.
- Adam’s Twitter
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!