Adam Kaufman is Co-founder and Managing Director of ArborCrowd, the first crowdfunding platform to be launched by a real estate institution. In this role, he oversees ArborCrowd’s corporate growth strategies.
ArborCrowd – Create an account on ArborCrowd to join the community today.
3 Value Bombs
1) Do research before committing to something.
2) It’s not about volume, it’s about quality.
3) Being passionate about what you do will make it easier for you to do the hard work.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
ZipRecruiter: When it comes to hiring, you can save time and get more qualified candidates fast with ZipRecruiter. And right now, you can try ZipRecruiter for free at ZipRecruiter.com/fire! ZipRecruiter. The smartest way to hire.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How real estate crowdfunding is becoming an emerging industry with Adam Kaufman.
[01:06] – Adam shared something about himself that most people don’t know.
- Adam likes to watch English language movies with subtitles.
[02:17] – Tell us a little about yourself and what you do?
- He is the Chief Operating Officer of ArborCrowd – It is an online commercial real estate crowdfunding platform that he co-founded in 2016.
- He helps individuals access institutional-quality commercial real estate investments that they previously didn’t have access to.
[04:51] – Talk to us more about commercial real estate crowdfunding space and how people like us can become involved?
- High-quality commercial real estate investments were generally only accessible to ultra- high-net worth individuals who knew how to access them. For the first time, people can go online and have commercial real estate investment options right at their fingertips, and a lower barrier to entry.
[06:05] – Can you give us a specific example of what this would look like if people heard of this opportunity?
- If someone is interested in investing in commercial real estate, there are a variety of crowdfunding website they can access; however not all deals on those sites are of the same quality.
- At ArborCrowd.com, when there is a live offering, people have the opportunity to review detailed information related to a multifamily investment opportunity.
- If they like what they see, they have the opportunity to commit capital to become an equity owner in the property.
[07:28] – How can we create differentiation in this crowded market?
- Don’t just jump right in, leverage your skills and background to determine the best approach.
- Do research before committing to something.
- ArborCrowd has already funded property deals with a combined total capitalization of nearly $270 million.
- It takes time to a build reputation and Adam’s company already proved its success by exceeding projected results.
- It’s not about volume, it’s about quality.
[12:47] – What is the true potential of the real estate crowdfunding industry?
- You have to examine the supply and demand fundamentals.
- The demand for commercial real estate has already been proven and the asset class continues to grow.
- The key is figuring out how to capitalize on investor demands for access to quality deals.
- Find a way to stand out from the pack and work to advance the narrative that makes clear what you stand for.
[15:11] – What advice would you give to entrepreneurs who are looking to chart their own path in the real estate crowdfunding industry?
- If you have an idea and you are serious about it, it is critical to do the proper due diligence and to feel sure that you are in the best position to succeed, even if it means moving slower than you’d like at first.
- Being passionate will make it easier for you to do the hard work.
[17:45] – How can Fire Nation use YOUR story to achieve their own success?
- It is important to remember that there is no “cookie cutter” approach to starting a business.
- The key is to be willing to do the work.
[19:56] – Adam’s final call to action.
- ArborCrowd – Create an account on ArborCrowd.com to join the community.
- Check out their upcoming deal at offers.arborcrowd.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!