AJ Rollsy is an Aussie entrepreneur and global marketing insider who has taken multiple brands from zero to a billion dollars in annual revenue.
AJ’s Website – AJ has put together a package for YOU, Fire Nation, that includes 2 tickets, a pre-order of his new book, The Drowning Entrepreneur, and a workbook full of amazing resources for only $1!
3 Value Bombs
1) There will always be risks in all businesses.
2) The best way to achieve originality is through the element of surprise.
3) Live your biggest and boldest self. Make some bold choices and do not take unnecessary risks.
The Marketing Secrets Podcast: My buddy Russell Brunson – founder of ClickFunnels – is on a mission to help get entrepreneurs unstuck so they can get back to changing the world! Check out his podcast at MarketingSecrets.com!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: The Core Marketing Method: Grow your business, reduce risk, and magnetically attract new customers with AJ Rollsy.
[2:15]– AJ shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is crazy about trivia has been on shows like Sale of the Century and Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
[4:27] –What can Fire Nation learn from your success?
- One skill he is proud of is he is constantly curious; he likes to observe and learn things
- Learn from all of your business mistakes and successes.
- Keep in mind that some principles can be true for a small or a big business.
[7:48] – AJ talks about what he discovered from his study of over 1,000 small business owners around the world.
- There will always be risks in all businesses.
- There is a big difference in terms of the concept of risk on a small business compared to a big business.
- Goal setting – make a well-defined plan; big businesses do well with making a road map to success.
- Lessons: 4 common worries of business owners.
- Money worries.
- Time worries.
- The stress of being in charge.
- Lack of a clear path forward.
[18:27] – Does AJ want to help entrepreneurs to become happier, or to help them grow their business?
- If you are a happier business owner you are more likely to be successful.
- 3 Common factors amongst happier business owners:
- Predictability – having a sense that you know what is coming.
- Social Element – enjoying time with your staff or your suppliers or customers.
- Social Good –having a goal of delivering something that will benefit someone other than yourself.
[22:07] – AJ talks about his Core Marketing method.
- The Core Marketing Method is a system for small and medium-sized enterprises, and it extracts the best elements of large enterprises and combines that with the dynamic and energizing world of entrepreneurship.
[27:25] – AJ shares success stories that corporate companies and startups have in common
- Both know how to manage risk.
- Big and small businesses both want to over-deliver to their ideal customer.
- It’s about prompting somebody to take advantage of the value you present.
- Big businesses know how to approach risks in the right kind of way, and so do some of the best small businesses that he has been involved with
[31:06] – AJ gives a few examples of companies that over-deliver in their own unique way
- The best way to achieve originality is through the element of surprise.
[35:07] – What should entrepreneurs do right now as their first steps toward being successful this year?
- Entrepreneurs must have a bold plan that is based on a proven system.
[37:35]- AJ’s call to action for Fire Nation.
- AJ’s Website – AJ has put together a package for YOU, Fire Nation, that includes 2 tickets, a pre-order of his new book, The Drowning Entrepreneur, and a workbook full of amazing resources for only $1!
[41:48] – AJ’s parting piece of guidance
- Live your biggest and boldest self.
- Make some bold choices and do not take unnecessary risks. Be your best self this year.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!