Amith is the founder of rasa.io – a company that makes it incredibly easy for any business to send a great newsletter. Rasa.io is a platform that is easy to use and automates the steps in creating a newsletter to allow anyone to send a fantastic newsletter on a frequent basis. In addition to making it easy, rasa.io uses AI to personalize the content for every reader automatically, which results in much better performance.
Rasa.io – Visit Amith’s website for his special offer for Fire Nation!
3 Value Bombs
1) The problem companies have today, no matter your brand, is that people forget you. It’s extremely easy in the world we live in today to be forgotten.
2) Curation is getting the best possible content together – not just about your product or your company – but also circles surrounding your topic.
3) Every business needs to be connected on a high frequency basis or else you’ll be forgotten.
Thinkific: Join Thinkific’s first ever 5-day Course Challenge and walk away with a complete blueprint for your online course that you’ll be ready to put into action! Sign-up for this FREE challenge today at Thinkific.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Your Role as a Creator of the Economy
[1:37] – Amith shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He was extremely scared of public speaking up to the point when he joined the high school debate team.
- The email newsletter has been around a long time.
- The problem companies have today, no matter the brand, is that people forget you. It’s extremely easy in the world we live in today to be forgotten.
- It’s critical to stay in touch with your prospects, partners, customers, and so forth – but not in a sales-y way.
[4:25] – Why is this an urgent problem for organizations out there right now?
- The faster things change, the easier they are forgotten.
- People are looking for ways to adapt to changes and look at that change as an opportunity.
- It’s critical to keep your brand front and center at all times – and consistently.
[5:46] – How does a newsletter help solve this problem, and what additional value is this adding?
- A newsletter establishes a 1-to-1 relationship. It’s a way to create a highly personal connection with your recipients.
- Newsletters offer opportunity to own the channel and control when and how your message gets across.
- A newsletter is an opportunity to inform and educate.
- When people are opening your newsletter on a regular basis, it changes their perception of you as a brand.
[8:14] – Where do businesses get content that provides value on a regular basis.
- People feel like content is something they can afford.
- Curation is the idea of getting the best possible content together – not just about your product or your company – but also circles surrounding your topic.
- Extend what you consider to be your topics and curate – get the best possible content – from any source.
- Curation is about maximizing value
[10:46] – Newsletters are great, but why don’t more businesses do them regularly – and well?
- It’s tough work to do a good job on a regular basis.
- Frequency of communication is key.
- Newsletters do not perform if they don’t have any deeper thought or helpful underlying intent.
- The first priority on the platform is to make it super easy to use.
- The Artificial Intelligence they have is capable of doing a lot of curation for the business.
[18:25] – The types of companies that use Rasa.io.
- A good example is in the real estate industry.
- Realtors gather content around a wide range of topics.
- Rasa.io’s AI has a personalization engine. It picks the content for every individual reader based on their long-term interaction with the newsletter.
- Real estate is a category where people don’t have a reason to get connected all that often, but now they do with the help of Rasa.io.
[21:56] – Amith shares another example of an industry that uses Rasa.io.
- The coaching realm is a good example, too, where business coaches tend to have infrequent engagement cycles. They don’t talk to customers that much in between projects.
- Newsletters tend to provide expert contents to fill in the gap.
[23:44] – What are the costs involved to implement this kind of business?
- Their goal is to democratize access to this kind of Artificial Intelligence and make it accessible to any business, anywhere in the world.
- The product starts out free, and you can send 10,000 messages a month using a variety of styles and email templates.
- Paid plans start off at $29 per month.
[25:36] – What are the reasons someone would better be served using a tool like Rasa.io for their newsletter?
- They’ve built integration with MailChamp, ConstantContact, and a number of other frequently used products.
- A big part of their goal is to help people get to the right solution.
- Personalization typically doubles open rates and increases click rates by a factor of 3x to 5x over a period of time.
- Ultimately, the platform is about connecting people with great content and building relationships.
[30:25] – Amith’s takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation.
- Every business needs to be connected on a high frequency basis or else you’ll be forgotten.
- Rasa.io – Visit Amith’s website for his special offer for Fire Nation!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!