Andrew Warner is the founder of Mixergy, and he recently launched Bot Academy, which shows marketers how to use Facebook Messenger to get leads and customers.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- Mixergy – Andrew ’s website
3 Key Points:
- Chatbots are a way to build relationships and connections.
- Let the bots leverage the business for you – let the humans come in when necessary.
- Bots are able to track your audience.
- Alibaba: Check out Alibaba’s 2-day conference in Detroit called Gateway17 going down June 20th and 21st where you’ll learn how to capitalize on the fastest-growing consumer market in the world. Save up to 50% on your registration fee by visiting Gateway17.com and entering code FIRE!
- Sun Basket: Sun Basket delivers delicious, healthy recipes and fresh ingredients straight to your door! Visit SunBasket.com/fire today and get your first 3 meals FREE!
Time Stamped Show Notes
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [00:55] – Andrew’s passion is talking to John and Fire Nation
- [01:33] – He was on EOFire episode 55 and 1192
- [01:49] – They previously did a Podcasters’ Paradise Cruise together!
- [03:46] – A chat bot is software that communicates with people on chat apps
- [04:01] – A few months ago Andrew was working on an email to get people in his audience excited
- [05:30] – Chatbots are a way for entrepreneurs to reach a bigger audience
- [06:38] – How Andrew broke down the information made it easier for John to understand
- [06:51] – “This is the next big thing”
- [07:20] – Andrew shares how EOFire uses Facebook Messenger to promote their products
- [08:34] – Over time, chatbots build connections and relationships.
- [08:59] – Andrew talks about Ezra Firestone of Bloom
- [10:58] – Your photo and your name on a website’s welcome message initiates connection
- [11:47] – The exciting thing about chatbots is that it gives signals to your team when a person asks something
- [13:02] – Let human beings come into the chat when necessary
- [16:28] – The coolest experiment Andrew did last year was putting questions into the bot
- [19:58] – “Bots are only getting better”
- [20:49] – Andrew invested in the company, Assist – the company that created the 1-800-Flowers
- [21:36] – Anyone can use off-the-shelf software for bots
- [22:21] – Andrew shares an experience he had with Neil Patel
- [23:27] – Companies that generate money from email marketing want to pay for bots like this
- [24:15] – There’s a shortage of people who are willing to set up bots
- Check out Andrew’s training here!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!