Andy Perdue is a third-generation newspaperman who has written about the wine regions of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho for nearly 20 years. He is the Editor and Publisher of Great Northwest Wine and a wine columnist for The Seattle Times.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30 day trial if you’re not currently a member!
- LegalZoom: Starting a business? LegalZoom provides the personal attention you need. LegalZoom’s not a law firm—but they’ve built a network of trusted attorneys to provide the guidance you need for your specific situation. Enter discount code “FIRE” for a 10 percent savings at LegalZoom.com.
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Andy was in a ditch, and he thought he was stuck there for LIFE… Until he stumbled upon a thing called FIZZLE!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Andy knew he needed a clear plan, and he came up with an ingenious 5-prong approach to monetizing!
What has you FIRED up?
- Andy now writes for the most influential paper in the NW, The Seattle Times!
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- Great Northwest Wine: News, reviews and info about the wines of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
- Andy’s Twitter
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!