Angela is a New York City-based former classroom teacher who turned her passion for helping other teachers into a career as an educational consultant. As the Founder of Due Season Press and Educational Services, she has published 3 books, launched a blog and webinar series, designs curriculum support materials, and conducts seminars in schools around the world.
- “Follow your passion, and the money will follow you.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Angela shares a moment that she has never publicly discussed before. Corruption, courts, fines – you name it, it happened…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Angela realized her passion could be turned into a scalable business, and the steps she shares with Fire Nation here are nothing short of astounding!
- Angela is working on her 4th book: Unshakable. This will become the educators bible, no doubt :-)
Small Business Resource
- Triberr: Home of Influencers An Influencer Marketing Platform
Best Business Book
- To Sell Is Human by Daniel H. Pink
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- Squarespace is the easiest way for anyone to create an exceptional website. Pages, galleries, blogs, e-commerce, domains, hosting, analytics, and 24/7 support. . For a free trial and 10% off, go to squarespace.com use offer code FIRE.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Podcast Course: Create, Grow and monetize YOUR Podcast!