Anmol Is a Financial Trader and a Real Estate Investor/Entrepreneur. He founded LiveTraders.com, which teaches and funds those looking to start their career as a Trader.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Upwork – Anmol’s small business resource
The Three Laws of Performance – Anmol’s Top Business Book
Prepping for Success – Anmol’s website
Connect with Anmol on PreppingForSuccess.com/Fire
The Freedom Journal – Set & Accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days!
- The Mastery Journal – Master productivity, discipline, and focus in 100 days!
3 Value Bombs
1) Trading is not all glamor and shine – it’s actually a boring profession.
2) Never trade while drinking.
3) Be a person of integrity.
I Love Franchising: If you’re tired of Corporate America and want to step into owning your own business, then the time to make a move is NOW. …And why not make that move into franchising? Erik of I Love Franchising has personally helped over 1,000 people transition out of Corporate American and into Franchise Ownership, and you can take your first step towards doing the same today. Visit ILoveFranchising.com/fire to download Erik’s free eBook, The Franchising Playbook, today!
Go To Webinar: My BEST marketing strategy? Hosting LIVE WEBINARS. And Go To Webinar has the reliability and the features you need to deliver webinars your audience will love. For more information, visit GoToWebinar.com/fire!
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
[01:08] – Anmol started out as a stock market and foreign exchange currency trader
[01:24] – He’s also had other entrepreneurial ventures, like car franchises and real estate investments
[01:37] – Anmol has never had a job
[01:53] – He started his entrepreneurial career at 19 years old
[02:09] – He loves to read and learn
[02:41] – His area of expertise is in working with traders to help them see more clearly
[03:38] – Share something we don’t know about your area of expertise that as Entrepreneurs, we probably should: Trading is actually a very boring business
[04:44] – Worst Entrepreneurial Moment: When Anmol started his trading business, he had a naive outlook: that he was going to be a millionaire like The Wolf of Wall Street. During his first year, he lost a lot of money, and the biggest setback was when he looked at his college classmates who were working $100K / year jobs
[06:23] – Anmol shares his worst trade — trading while having a party
[07:31] – Anmol’s greatest trades are those he follows his plans for
[08:33] – Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment: Anmol’s ah-ha moment was when he made himself a man of integrity by following through with what he said he’d do
[09:19] – Look at which part of your life lacks integrity
[09:59] – What is the one thing you are most FIRED up about today? “Recently, I’ve been diversifying into actually having physical businesses”
[10:48] – The Lightning Round
- What was holding you back from becoming an entrepreneur? – “My own self-doubt”
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? – “Return on investment is more important than return on your ego”
- What’s a personal habit that contributes to your success? – “Being very self-aware and taking responsibility when I know I messed up”
- Share an internet resource, like Evernote, with Fire Nation – Upwork
- If you could recommend one book to our listeners, what would it be and why? – The Three Laws of Performance – “it actually gives you things and practices you can make a part of your life”
[12:33] – “You’re not going to be passionate about something you’re not good at”
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!