Anna Akbari is the thinking person’s stylist. She has a PhD in visual sociology, with a specialization in visual self-presentation – in addition to over ten years of experience in all facets of the fashion industry.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Choose well. Your choice is brief, and yet endless.” – Goethe
- Anna is way ahead of the game, for she realizes failure is part of being an Entrepreneur and embraces it. This is one of reasons she has been successful with running two companies simultaneously.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Anna’s AHA moment is going to resonate extremely well with those running a business and thinking about creating another one.
- Anna has a lot of exciting things going on with her business right now, and she shares her top two or three with us.
Small Business Resource
- Google Docs: Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere.
Best Business Book
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!