Arvin Khamseh is one of the foremost thought leaders in NFTs, consulting over 400 NFT brands. Some of the notable sold-out projects include Sands Vegas Casino Club, Women of Crypto (WOC) and Froggos.
Sold Out NFTs – This #1 NFT Mastermind gives you an unfair advantage over your competition.
3 Value Bombs
1) NFTs could be a moment of time, an artwork, audio, an image, and essentially anything registered in the blockchain as a piece of property that you can own, sell, or benefit from the value of it going up.
2) The major component of advertising when it comes to NFTs is understanding who you’re targeting.
3) People don’t think about the offers that they have in their utilities. Think about how everything you do and everything you offer impacts your project as a whole.
Clay Clark: Looking for a business coach who has helped thousands of entrepreneurs increase profitability by an average of 104% annually – all for less money than it would cost to hire a minimum wage employee? And all on a month-to-month basis!? Schedule your free consultation today with Clay Clark at ThrivetimeShow.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: NFT Marketing on FIRE
[1:26] – Arvin shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- Fake it till you make it is a good thing to do, especially in the NFT community.
[2:42] – The definition of NFT.
- NFT could be a moment of time, an artwork, audio, an image, and essentially anything registered in the blockchain as a piece of property that you can own, sell, or benefit from the value of it going up.
- NFTs aren’t just expensive JPEGs. They have benefits like storing information, authors hiding hidden chapters of their book through NFTs, and so on.
[4:01] – Growing Discord and Twitter communities.
- Build your Discord 3-5 times the number of your collection size.
- Create a landing page that has requirements so your followers know that people are serious about buying the NFT at a later date.
- There are people who think that running paid ads is a red flag in the NFT community.
- Most people on Twitter are somewhat familiar with NFTs.
[10:52] – Best practices to promote NFT projects.
- The art has to be great.
- Utility is important.
- There are projects this year that had great artwork and a great team, they had hype, they hit all their numbers… but they didn’t hit all the utilities so it didn’t become successful.
- It’s not like any other form of advertising. You only have 4-6 weeks to sell out a project.
[17:08] – Media buying knowledge and how that can be incorporated in NFT marketing.
- The major component of advertising when it comes to NFTs is understanding who you’re targeting.
- Once you have something to show people, and you have your messaging right, you target them and show something of value to them.
[20:14] – Four things that we need to avoid in the NFT marketing space.
- You don’t need to buy followers – it breaks trust.
- Think about how everything you do and everything you offer impacts your project as a whole.
- What people don’t want to do is have too loose of a process for giving access to their Discord.
- Websites failing happens more than it should.
[27:19] – Arvin’s key takeaway and call to action for Fire Nation!
- The current market is very skeptical. People want to make sure they get something for their money
- Think of a way for your Discord to standout.
- Sold Out NFTs – This #1 NFT Mastermind gives you an unfair advantage over your competition.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!