A lifelong multi-sport athlete, Aubrey Marcus has continually dedicated himself to the pursuit of self-improvement. He worked as head of a boutique marketing firm for seven years, and then in 2010 the timing was right for Aubrey to build the Human Optimization Engine he named Onnit. A very active CEO, Aubrey is also a host and guest on some of the nation’s top podcasts.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Practice excellence.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Aubrey got into the supplement game by way of a hangover pill. The idea was solid, but the momentum never got rolling. Listen to the lesson he learned from this failure.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Find a successful idea, then build verticals!
- Onnit is a passion for Aubrey, and he describes where they are at now, and even more impressively where they are headed in the future!
Small Business Resource
- My Mad Methods: Unconventional Training Resource for kettle-bell workouts, bodyweight workouts, sandbag workouts, sledgehammer workouts, and more.
Best Business Books
- Walker Corporate Law: A boutique corporate law firm specializing in the representation of entrepreneurs and startups. Contact the founder, Scott Edward Walker, at Scott@WalkerCorporateLaw.com
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!