Bill Brown founded his company in 2007 after starting to work with chocolates in 2005 as a hobby. Dean & Deluca became his first client, and today he appears on HSN. His chocolates have won over 100 awards and appeared in the motion picture “The Hunger Games”. It all started with a friend’s advice: “Find something you love to do, and then find a way to make money doing it”.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “You never get a second chance to make a first impression.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Bill opens the vault and shares how he overcame some serious obstacles in his journey.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Find something you love to do, and then find a way to make money doing it.
- Bill has been featured in some incredibly high profile movies and continues to lead the way with passion and incredible first impressions. And I can tell you from first-hand experience: this chocolate is GOOD!
Small Business Resource
- Eventbrite: Gives you all the online tools you need to bring people together for an event and sell tickets.
Best Business Book
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a 10% savings. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- eCornell: Ivy League for the Real World. Go to eCornell.com/FIRE to save 20% off the online Marketing Strategy certificate.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!