Bo is a speaker, performer and author. He started his career in the NFL as a top pick for the Houston Oilers. Continuing on with the San Francisco 49ers, and throughout his 5 year career, Bo competed beside and against some of the greatest players of his generation.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Bo shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- ‘It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.’ – Theodore Roosevelt click to tweet!
- Bo blew out his knee for the 7th time at age 27, and at that point he knew he was done in the NFL. He saw two futures ahead: an orange jumpsuit, or the stage…
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile, Fire Nation, and Bo proved that during a game of pool with Al Pacino.
- Bo holds two incredible events each year, and this April is the next one. Click here to learn more about how to tell YOUR story.
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
- XERO: Xero is THE online accounting software for your small business. Sign up for a free 30 day trial at Xero.com/podcasts.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!
Subscribe to EOFire!