Brad Gibb and Ryan Lee empower those seeking a life of financial independence with the tools and strategies necessary to grow wealth, build cash flow, and create freedom.
Cash Flow Tactics – Join Brad & Ryan’s Facebook group and learn how to build your financial game plan!
3 Value Bombs
1) Time is the most valuable and precious resource; own it to be truly financially free.
2) You have to acknowledge, realize, and let go of the traditional things.
3) Keep in mind that no matter what you are starting, everything is possible. Have a game plan.
ClickFunnels: With ClickFunnels’ new One Funnel Away Challenge you can have your funnel up, running, and optimized in just 30 days! Join the next One Funnel Away Challenge for just $100 at EOFire.com/funnel!
Think Like an Expert Challenge: Join us for our first ever 5-day challenge. Feel confident, attract the best customers, and make serious bank! Claim your spot today – party starts Feb 19th! EOFire.com/challenge
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How To Achieve Financial Freedom In 10 Years Or Less With Brad Gibb and Ryan Lee
[1:05] – Brad and Ryan share something interesting about themselves that most people do not know.
- They are both financial strategists. Ryan does not have a degree while Brad has more than 5!
- They combine their perspectives around money and financing to help empower people with their financial planning.
[2:27] – What does financial freedom mean?
- When your cash flow from your assets exceeds your expenses.
- Time is the most valuable and precious resource; own it to be truly financially free.
- Your cash flow has to be passive.
[4:47] – Why do most people struggle with money and achieving financial freedom?
- They’re taking advice from people who are still broke.
- 97% of financial advice becomes dangerous, misleading, or outright wrong when you are not focused on answering the right questions.
[6:57] – Brad and Ryan talk about a statement: “97% of traditional finance is dangerous, misleading, or outright wrong.”
- If you take a closer look at the financial world, you may be able to see that there is a major problem with people not saving enough money.
- Brad and Ryan’s goal is not to help you do things better, but to help you do the exact opposite.
- You have to acknowledge, realize, and let go of the traditional things.
[11:01] – What are the steps one can take to become financially free?
- Accept that you have to find a better way.
- Accept that nobody cares about your money more than you do.
- Invest in yourself.
[15:12] – What is a Financial Game Plan, and why is it important?
- A Financial Game Plan gives you a target for what winning looks like.
- Financial Freedom
- 10-year Outcome
- 90-day Target
- Without a goal, you won’t have any way to check whether you’re on the right track.
[19:18] – What is the difference between just saving and being financially empowered?
- The difference is understanding the right framework that gets you the outcome in less than 10 years.
- The more you understand the framework, the more empowered you become.
[22:36] – If the goal is not retirement, then what is the goal?
- The concept of retirement is the most dangerous mentality in human existence. Most people get stuck in a routine.
- The goal is to never stop. Own and control your time so you can live a purpose-driven life.
[31:48] – What is the most important thing one needs to do to start?
- It ‘s not enough to have an interest in financial freedom – you have to commit to doing the work.
- Have a goal and a system.
- Have an identity.
[36:12] – Where did the mantra of “Rise Up, Live Free” come from?
- Time is the asset. Take control and act with a sense of urgency.
[40:13] – Brad and Ryan’s parting piece of guidance.
- Keep in mind that no matter what you’re starting, everything is possible!
- Cash Flow Tactics – Join Brand & Ryan’s Facebook group and learn how to build your financial game plan!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!