While completing a degree in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, Breanden Beneschott worked as Founder, CTO, Developer, Designer, and Consultant for companies as diverse as smsPREP, Zandigo, 2Tor, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. He is currently Co-Founder and COO of TopTal, an exclusive, global network of top software engineers that is backed by venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “If you’re going to go fast enough to succeed, you’re going to make mistakes. How you deal with those mistakes… that’s the key.” – Dan Levin
- Breanden flat out failed in his first attempt at Entrepreneurship. 18 months of hard work all for not… or was it? Failure can be incredibly valuable, and Breanden shares with Fire Nation why.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- What do you do when you see a MAJOR need not being filled in the marketplace? You fill it. Breanden saw this need from both sides of the equation and filled it.
- TopTal is continuing to draw in the most talented software developers in the world, and growing at a clip of 400% annually. $20 million is their revenue goal for 2013, and from the sounds of it, it is an attainable one.
Small Business Resource
- Collabshot.com: Real time collaboration for screen grabs
Best Business Book
- The Leadership Pill by Ken Blanchard
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!