Brent Gleeson is the Co-founder and CMO at Internet Marketing Inc. based in San Diego, CA. He oversees digital marketing, branding, communications, strategic planning, thought-leadership, recruitment and business development. IMI was recently ranked #185 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private companies in the country. Furthermore, Brent is a Navy SEAL combat veteran, serving in more than 150 missions in Iraq and Africa as part of SEAL Team 5. He is passionate about leadership, entrepreneurship and fitness. He writes about all of these topics weekly as a contributor to Forbes, Inc. and CMO.com. He also is a popular keynote speaker on these subjects.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “No plan withstands first contact with the enemy.” – Military proverb click to tweet!
- Brent takes us through his journey as part of Seal Team 5, business school, and the Entrepreneurial world. He has faced incredible challenges in each venture, and he shares them all during his interview.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- NOW! Seriously… act first, ask questions later. That is a great mantra.
- Being number 185 in Inc.’s 500 is incredible. Listen to how he did it.
Small Business Resource
- SEOmoz: The most popular provider of SEO software.
- SearchEngineLand: A must-read hub for news and information about search engine marketing and optimization.
Best Business Book
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!