Brian Luebben hit financial freedom through real estate and podcasting at 27 years old. Now he has left Corporate America and is traveling the world full time!
The Action Academy – Tune in to interviews with top entrepreneurs (1-100+ Million Net Worth) who have earned the ability to do “what they want, when they want, with who they want.”
3 Value Bombs
1) Success is a game of subtraction instead of addition. Success is found in the subtraction of limiting beliefs.
2) The goal should not be to stop working entirely, but to leave the jobs you hate for work that you love.
3) Knowing what you want to do and where you want to be is essential.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: From PASSIVE Income to PASSIONATE Income with Brian Luebben
[1:09] – Brian shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that success is a game of subtraction instead of addition. Success is found in the subtraction of limiting beliefs.
[2:55] – Brian tells his story of leaving Corporate America.
- He entered sales when he hopped into Corporate America and did everything he could to be the top performer in 1 year.
- He switched to real estate, but realized he was pursuing the wrong goal.
- He started podcasting and created a media company, and he then quit his corporate job and started living his dream life.
[5:16] – 4 Step Framework for Freedom:
1. Creating a vivid vision.
- Forecasting what your life looks like in 3 years.
2. Building a financial foundation.
- Having enough cash flow to cover your fixed expenses.
3. Find mentorships and a community of peers and people who are where you want to be.
4. Create businesses with them on the side.
- Passionate income will start to come in.
[7:59] – Brian talks about the concept of passionate income vs. passive income.
- Most people are now able to hit financial independence; however, once you achieve your goal, you have to build passive income as a means for passionate income.
- The goal should not be to stop working entirely, but to leave the jobs you hate for work that you love.
- Do the thing that fires you up inside!
[10:40] – A timeout to thank our sponsor!
[14:14] – Brian shares a story about his one-way flight to travel on July 6.
- He wanted to leave the life of putting on his shirt and tie and doing the same thing every day.
- That one-way ticket flight was his pivot point to leave his comfort zone and push forward to what he really wanted to do.
- Anything is possible, but you must pay it the proper attention and intention.
[15:55] – What are your beliefs around the power of mentorship and masterminds on one’s entrepreneurial journey?
- He believes that having mentorship is an absolute cheat code to figuring out your way through life and business.
- Your core focus should be finding mentors who are where you want to be and obsessing over being in that person’s world and adding value to it.
- You can either pay-to-play or seek-to-serve to get a mentor.
[17:53] – Does mindset play a role in your success? If yes, how?
- Absolutely yes. Mindset is the number one thing that helps you achieve impossible goals.
- You tend to set goals within your comfort zone; however, if you are in a mindset where mentors and communities surround you, you’ll be able to reach your goals.
- The easiest way to build a $10M business is to put yourself in a room with people creating $100M businesses
[19:09] – Brian’s key takeaway and call to action.
- Knowing what you want to do and where you want to be is essential.
- The Action Academy – Tune in to interviews with top entrepreneurs (1-100+ Million Net Worth) who have earned the ability to do “what they want, when they want, with who they want.”
[21:19] – Thank you to our Sponsor!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!