From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2019. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Bryan Dulaney has been marketing online since 2006 and is the CEO and Founder of the Perfect Funnel System, which is responsible for generating over $60 Million in online revenue for his clients, partners and his own products and services. Bryan believes that your expertise powered by the “right system” can change the world!
Get Your FREE Golden Ticket USB – Grab Bryan’s USB drive that’s loaded with 7-figure and 8-figure funnels, emails, and scripts. Get it for FREE – just pay for shipping! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
ManyChat – Meet Messenger Marketing
3 Value Bombs
1) When you’re creating your irresistible money magnets, there are two things: 1. having the right bait for the right audience, and 2. curiosity. That is the driving force of it all.
2) It’s not about making an offer for making-an-offers’ sake. It’s making an offer that’s going to add more value and help more people
3) Create one perfect offer that provides massive value and results for others, and then create one funnel that will last the test of time.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: 7 Steps To Designing The Perfect Funnel System For Your Business
[01:45] – Bryan shares something interesting about himself that most people don’t know.
[03:23] – Bryan tells his origin story…
- It all started back in 2003 when he actually died and came back to life. This was his wake-up call to get on a better track
- He graduated from Liberty with a marketing degree. He wanted to work on his MBA in Entrepreneurship.
- What he wanted was to be his own boss, travel the world, and create life on his terms. So he started learning everything he could about how to make money online.
- He found a guy in Australia who was doing multiple six figures a month with affiliate marketing. Bryan bought all of this Australian’s products, had a free one hour call with him, and then went on to promote affiliate campaigns.
- He became really good at selling everyone else’s stuff.
[09:11] – Bryan believes there are 2 deadly and invisible forces plaguing many entrepreneurs today – what are they, and how do we eradicate them?
- The first problem is keeping people focused and avoiding the shiny object syndrome. The way to eradicate the shiny object syndrome is to create a plan that’s specific to you and your business, and the goals and desires that you have for your life. Then, block out all the distractions.
- The other problem is the lone-wolf syndrome. One way to eradicate that is to surround yourself with a community: the right pack. Whether that’s a mastermind or a small group.
[12:55] – The 10 irresistible money magnets.
- When you’re creating your irresistible money magnets, there are two things. 1. Having the right bait for the right audience is so important. 2. Curiosity. That is the driving force.
- The first money magnet is webinars. Webinars give you the opportunity to build relationships with people and build trust, which is really important – especially when it comes to converting sales online.
- Sales happen on webinars. You will not be good at webinars until you do a lot of them, so just start!
- The rest are: free challenges; checklists, because they are easy to consume; free reports; free guides; free samples; resource lists; software downloads; free trials; coupon discounts; quizzes and surveys…
[18:09] – Bryan talks about his FREE Golden Ticket USB
- Get a free USB drive (just pay for shipping)! On your golden ticket USB drive are 7- and 8-figure expert funnels, emails, and scripts!
- The reason why they created this USB is because they want to be able to ship something out – to create a fun campaign that brings more creativity to the market.
- It’s all about being original and bringing something new and fresh to the market.
[20:43] – Bryan talks about the 5 ways to capture leads.
- Building your database is very important; SMS is great if you are at an event.
- ManyChat is a great way to build a list on Facebook..
- Live chat is an amazing way to bring your site to life, and a great way to capture leads
- Re-marketing is a phenomenal way to build and capture a list. If you’re not doing a re-marketing campaign right now, there are a few platforms you might want to tap into. AdHoles has perfect audience, Google AdWords, and Facebook as well.
- Start building up your pixel list – you have opportunity to use banners to get in front of them multiple times a day. You don’t have the opportunity to email 30 times a day, but you do have the opportunity with re-marketing to get in front of people and stay in front of them for up to 6 months.
[24:31] – How do you develop a system to turn strangers into leads and then into customers?
- What Bryan does is walk people through the process of getting from step A to step B, which is where they are now—not knowing how to make money online, to knowing how to make money and how to make the first dollar and make it predictably (as an example).
- It’s the balance of inspiration and training that helps people move along on the journey. We don’t want to get them stuck in the mud – when they get too much training, then they get stuck in the mud and they feel overwhelmed.
[31:29] – How can you increase total revenue per customer through bump offers, and when is the right time to make these offers?
- It’s not about making an offer for making-an-offers’ sake. It’s making an offer that’s going to add more value and help more people on your journey.
- The key is to deliver awesomeness. If we’re doing that, then people are going to become evangelists and you’ll turn your customers into a raving fan.
[38:47] – What are some ways to produce the “WOW effect”?
- Do a welcome call and a welcome video. It’s a way to show that you care and can go a long way
- Ship welcome packages – something that people can wear, touch, hold.
[42:28] – How do we create a tribe of raving fans?
- This is all about getting people from the stage of just purchasing your products and services to actually sharing your products and services with others.
- Create a tribe name and an identity around it.
- Part of creating your own tribe is creating your own language.
- There’s nothing better than having an army of affiliates who can drive traffic to your funnels without having to spend any money.
[48:01] – Bryan’s parting piece of guidance
- Create one perfect offer that provides massive value and results for others, and create one funnel that can last the test of time.
- Get Your FREE Golden Ticket USB – Grab Bryan’s USB drive that’s loaded with 7-figure and 8-figure funnels, emails, and scripts. Get it for FREE – just pay for shipping! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2019 but is no longer an active offer.)
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!