Bryan Harris has started more businesses than he can count. Recently, he stumbled upon the world of video editing and fell in love with it. Over the last 12 months he’s worked with KISSmetrics, Hubspot and Appsumo. His blog is a place where he teaches step-by-step formulas on how to grow your business with video.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Give, Give, Give, Ask.’ – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Bryan shares a failure of epic proportions that ended in a threatened lawsuit and landed him at ground zero in a new city. Listen to the one thing he did to turn it all around!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- It all centers around the theme of giving, and Bryan’s examples in this section are fantastic!
- VideoFruit.com is posting incredibly valuable case studies every week… Fire Nation, invest time in consuming these studies!
Small Business Resource
- Leadpages: The world’s easiest landing page generator. It’s the easiest way to build conversion optimized & mobile responsive landing pages.
- SumoMe: A free toolkit for growing your website traffic.
Best Business Book
- Authority by Nathan Barry
- VideoFruit: Fear doesn’t wake up at 5am, Bryan does. Bryan Harris is hungry. That hunger helps him generate amazingly creative content and strategies for YOU Fire Nation.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!