Carrie Green started her first online business at the age of 20 while studying Law. Within a few years she took the business global and is now receiving over 100k monthly visits to her site. In 2011, Carrie started the Female Entrepreneur Association due to feeling isolated while running her business.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” – Anthony Robbins click to tweet!
- Carrie was financially successful, but she felt empty inside. A sojourn to Australia didn’t even do the trick… Find out what did!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Carrie shares a moment of clarity that many dream of. The best part is, within two years, her vision was a reality!
- The Female Entrepreneur Association is rockin’, as is Carrie. Would you say receiving an Entrepreneurial award at Buckingham Palace is an “I’ve made it” moment? :-)
Small Business Resource
- Basecamp: Project management software, online collaboration.
Best Business Book
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!