Chris Lynch is a partner in the technology group Atlas Ventures. Prior to joining Atlas in 2012, he was CEO of Vertica Systems, where he led the company to the #1 ranked big data company in the market, and its acquisition by HP in March of 2011. Before that he was an executive at four successful early-stage startups that were acquired by public companies. Quite the track record!
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- lynda.com: Offers over 2,400 high-quality and engaging video courses taught by industry experts—with courses added weekly. Visit lynda.com/eof and get access to their entire library of video courses free for 7 days.
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- ‘Accept no one’s definitions of success but your own.’ – Chris Lynch
- Chris talks about a massive setback he experienced with a product launch, and how an immediate mindset shift resulted in $40 Million in sales and an acquisition by years end.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Chris goes deep here and really shares the AH-HA moment he had about Entrepreneurship, the journey, and our legacy.
- Atlas Ventures is all about helping 10 companies thrive over the next 10 years. Chris wants to leave a legacy in Boston, and he is doing just that!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!