Clay Clark is the co-founder of 5 kids, the former Oklahoma U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year, the founder of several multi-million dollar companies, an Amazon best-selling author, and the host of the Thrivetime Show: Business School Without the BS.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Thrivetime Show – Get your ticket to join Clay and JLD in-person at this interactive conference!
3 Value Bombs
1) Honesty loves accountability.
2) Action is the objective measure of intelligence.
3) You cannot change the past, but you can decide today to have a new future. Take the leap of faith, join the event, and take action.
HubSpot: Learn how HubSpot can help your business grow better at HubSpot.com.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Clay Clark Grew ShawHomes.com from $16 Million to $160 Million + How to 10X Your Business NOW with Clay Clark and Aaron Antis
[1:34]– Clay shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that honesty loves accountability.
[3:06] – Aaron talks about the process of a merit-based pay system that he installed to hire and inspire high-quality team members.
- With a merit-based pay system, you get a different quality level of employees.
- Using a merit-based pay system, you can determine whether employees are looking to grow as a person – and with the company.
- The system has been successful, and it significantly impacted the character and quality of the employees they’ve hired.
[4:51] – Clay shares his methods to teach others to create turnkey marketing systems that produce quality leads.
- Identify your goal and be coachable.
- Determine your ideal and likely customers.
- Determine how to reach your ideal and likely customers.
- Determine where your ideal and likely customers are.
- Create ways to get the attention of your ideal and likely customers.
- Work diligently with your mentor and stick with the program and plan.
[9:33] – Clay shares examples of an irresistible offer for first-time customers.
- Go to Thrivetime Show and register to attend Tulsa, Oklahoma’s in-person ThrivetimeShow workshop with Clay and JLD!
- For only $250, you can join the workshop, get a copy of JLD’s new book, and meet hundreds of successful entrepreneurs.
- It’s an interactive workshop.
- There is a money-back guarantee.
- You can name your price if you are in a tight financial situation.
- Go to the Showhomes website – save up to $40,000 on a new home.
- Go to the Tip Top K9 website – get your first training for only $1.
[13:17] – Aaron shares his experience creating an irresistible offer for first-time customers.
- He followed Clay’s advice of creating an irresistible offer.
- The number of leads they were getting went up 1200% in just 30 days!
- People turned from browsing to buying.
[15:13] – A timeout to thank our sponsor, HubSpot!
[16:15] – JLD talks about joining the Thrivetime Show workshop in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in February 2023.
- You are invited!
[17:34] – Clay talks more about joining conferences and workshops.
- At age 15, he was thinking of ways to become rich.
- He struggled to put everything he had read together
- He then invested in speaking with people who could help him learn more and become a successful entrepreneur.
- He was inspired to help others by doing interactive business workshops.
- You’re invited to join the conference and experience a money-back guarantee 2-day event.
- Visit ThrivetimeShow.com/eofire to get your ticket today!
[21:03] – Aaron shares his experience joining the conference.
- He describes the experience as a Disneyland for entrepreneurs!
- Ideas are easy, but the implementation is complex.
- When you join an event, you get ideas and a walkthrough of exactly how to execute.
[23:35] – Aaron shares how he is developing a scalable business model that will allow him to grow exponentially.
- You can develop a scalable business model that allows you to grow exponentially by nailing the system first
- He knew how to sell, but when he met Clay, he learned how to implement selling across a comprehensive platform.
- Clay helped him implement a scalable system.
- With the system, he has been able to help accelerate the success of other people.
[26:07] – Clay’s key takeaway and call to action to Fire Nation.
- Action is the objective measure of intelligence.
- Thrivetime Show – Get your ticket to join Clay and JLD in-person at this interactive conference!
[29:28] – Aaron’s key takeaway and call to action to Fire Nation.
- You cannot change the past, but you can decide today to have a new future. Take the leap of faith, join the event and take action!
[30:47] – Thank you to our sponsor, HubSpot!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!