Conrad Egusa is a former VentureBeat writer and is the Founder of Publicize. He is the Co-Owner of Colombia Reports, the largest English news publication in South America and is a Mentor at The Founder Institute in South America.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.’ – Warren Buffett click to tweet!
- Conrad started a company, built it up to 10+ employees, and then the trouble began. Instead of being transparent, Conrad kept the issues to himself, and as a result he was forced to let go of his staff and eventually, his company.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Conrad saw he could be best in market in a very specific niche. Great takeaways here Fire Nation – enjoy!
- Publicize is Conrad’s current passion and he shares why.
Small Business Resource
- Highrise CRM: Helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals.
- ZenDesk: Customer service software and support ticket software by Zendesk®. Web-based help desk software used by 40000+ organizations worldwide.
Best Business Book
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Publicize: A next-generation PR company. We help leading technology startups grow faster. We spend 6-8 hours writing your press release.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a free trial and 10% off. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!