Darius Mirshahzadeh is a Karaoke Singer, Pizza Lover, Pink Unicorn Enthusiast, Super High Growth CEO, Author of The Core Value Equation, Host of The Greatness Machine, and a modern-day Renaissance Man on Acid.
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Order Darius’ Book Here – Order Darius’s book and lock in your bonuses!
Get Darius’ Book on Amazon –The Core Value Equation: A Framework to Drive Results, Create Limitless Scale and Win the War for Talent
3 Value Bombs
1) The Invisible Scale lets you have organic and holistic organizational growth.
2) Companies do not have core values, people do.
3) Your core values have to be meaningful, need to be authentic, and they should be easy to remember.
Thinkific: Join Thinkific’s first ever 5-day Course Challenge and walk away with a complete blueprint for your online course that you’ll be ready to put into action! Sign-up for this FREE challenge today at Thinkific.com/fire!
Klaviyo: Deliver joy and send messages that pop during the holidays and long after with Klaviyo, the ultimate marketing platform for ecommerce. Get a free trial at Klaviyo.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Invisible Scale: How to Grow 10x Your Size with Zero Growing Pains with The Real Darius Mirshahzadeh
[1:10] – Darius shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He hates onions.
[1:52] – What is the Invisible Scale?
- You have an opportunity to have Invisible Scale when you build a core value-driven organization.
- The Invisible Scale lets you have organic and holistic organizational growth.
[3:56] – Why do you say core values do not need to be nice?
- Most companies have inspirational and aspirational core values, but data shows that in 93% of companies more than 60% of their employees do not know the core values of the company.
- You have to be authentic if you aspire to have a core value-driven organization.
[7:04] – Why do you think every result – good or bad in your business – starts and ends with core values?
- Darius worked with a renowned performance coach – David Zelman.
- He was told that conversations create all the results in your life.
- Your core values equate to your results.
[10:51] – A timeout to thank our sponsors, Thinkific and Klaviyo!
[13:21] – Why do you think 9 out of 10 companies have core values that are words on paper, or words on the wall?
- If you do not know your company’s core values, it isn’t there.
- Companies do not have core values, people do.
[17:19] – How do you think the core value-driven organization is going to smoke their competition this coming decade?
- You will be amazed at how technology has improved over the past 10 years, and how much cheaper it is to start a company nowadays.
- It’s a game-changer if you can motivate your people. You can get them to execute better if you can get them to make a better decision than your competitor, and if you can attract clients that are aligned with you.
[19:33] – How do you prove the ROI when it comes to leveraging core values in business for more traditional vanity metrics such as KPI increases, profitability, and growth?
- Darius can prove the ROI when it comes to leveraging core values in business with his solid 20 years of business experience in the banking world – and he has 3 other business partners who are all unyielding integrators.
- He uses systems – The Net Promoter Score, and The Employee Net Promoter Score.
- He has grown from 30 to 300 employees in 18 months, and has had zero growing pains.
[26:06] – Darius’ parting piece of guidance.
- Every single thing that happens in your life – every result – is a direct correlation of the core values that are alive and well
- Your core values have to be meaningful, they need to be authentic, and they should be easy to remember.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!