Deacon Hayes has been featured in the US News & World Report for paying off $52,000 in debt in 18 months, and now he is helping others do the same. In 2012, Deacon formed Well Kept Wallet, LLC to help people achieve their goals when it comes to their career, money and lifestyle.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
- Deacon was $52k in debt, newly married and in need of a financial facelift. Listen to what steps he took.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Create insanely valuable, FREE content. Build your audience, and then – and only then – look for ways to monetize.
- Well Kept Wallet is rockin’ and rollin’ on multiple levels. Deacon shares two incredibly exciting things that are happening right now!
Small Business Resource
- Mint: Manage your budget with easy to use personal finance tools and calculators. Track spending and monitor your online banking account.
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!