Derek Gallimore has built multiple 8-figure businesses based on a global workforce. With COVID, remote and offshore staffing has become a normalized part of business. Outsource Accelerator is the world’s leading offshoring and outsourcing marketplace.
Outsource Accelerator – Enabling extraordinary outsourcing
Inside Outsourcing – Check out Derek’s new book: an insider’s view on why remote and offshore staffing is radically changing the future of work.
3 Value Bombs
1) Hard work and grit will lead you to success.
2) The world is moving towards a single global economy and workforce.
3) Options and opportunities for your business, the world, and how employment works are quickly changing.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Inside Outsourcing and the Future of Work with Derek Gallimore
[1:45] – Derek shares something he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- He believes that hard work and grit will lead you to success. There are no shortcuts; you have to put in the hard work. Do the reps.
[2:28] – Derek talks about the future of work as digital, remote, and global.
- There is a huge trend now with things that can be done online.
- The future work is digital, and almost everything has recently moved to remote.
- The world is moving towards a single global economy and workforce.
[4:07] -Derek talks about how work is dramatically changing, especially since COVID.
- During the pandemic, most people were forced to work remotely. The concept of work dramatically changed.
- It taught us that technology is available for remote, digital, and global work.
- We were faced with labor shortages, soaring salaries, and high inflation.
[6:08] – Derek talks about the Great Resignation, labor shortages, and soaring employment costs.
- Many highly qualified workers are available worldwide, and they are now increasingly connected digitally.
- Whatever skills you need for your business, they are available globally, and you have the opportunity to access them at a lesser cost.
- The outsourcing industry is a sleeping giant. It has existed for about three decades.
- You can tap into a staffing solution and staffing partner to help you build your business.
[13:00] – What does the future hold for outsourcing and offshore staffing?
- Keep in mind that outsourcing is a fancy word for traditional employment. The only difference is that someone is sitting in a different location from you.
- Treat your offshore staff as you would your regular employees.
- In the past, only big industries could access the outsourcing industry because the technology was expensive
- Nowadays, technology is in the cloud, is cheaper and is more accessible.
- It has a significant impact on the offshore industry, and this powerful tool is now accessible to small and medium-sized businesses across the globe.
[16:06] – How can businesses find highly skilled professionals at a 70% discount?
- The vast majority of the world has lower salaries than in the US, and their living cost is significantly lower.
- The Philippines is the center of the global outsourcing industry.
- $500-$1000 per month salary is a fantastic opportunity for employers and employees.
[20:03] – Why do you believe that outsourcing is the single most powerful tool in business?
- Businesses are nothing without their people.
- We are now moving towards the 4th Industrial Revolution, and it is more about professional services, intellectual property, and IT software.
- People are the most critical part of the business, and with outsourcing your business has the opportunity for growth and innovation.
[24:21] – Derek’s parting piece of guidance.
- Start to explore options and opportunities for your business, the world, and how employment work are quickly changing. There is a risk that you can get left behind.
- Outsource Accelerator – Enabling extraordinary outsourcing
- Inside Outsourcing – Check out Derek’s new book: an insider’s view on why remote and offshore staffing is radically changing the future of work.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!