Douglas Vermeeren has personally interviewed business leaders and companies like Nike, Reebok, Fruit of the Loom, FedEx, American Airlines, and others to share their success secrets with you. ABC and FOX Business refer to him as the modern-day Napoleon Hill. He is also the producer of the new hit film How Thoughts Become Things.
How Thought Become Things – Want to Maximize Your Potential? Visit Douglas’ website to learn more!
Douglas Instagram – Connect with Douglas!
3 Value Bombs
1) It is your thoughts that allow whatever you want to be in your life.
2) Top achievers never run away from problems; instead they embrace problems, and learn how to solve them.
3) You’ve got to recognize that if you own it, you can change it. If you want to create something that will make a difference for you, get out of denial, and take full responsibility for everything that is going on with your life.
Thinkific: Join Thinkific’s first ever 5-day Course Challenge and walk away with a complete blueprint for your online course that you’ll be ready to put into action! Sign-up for this FREE challenge today at Thinkific.com/fire!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Thoughts Become Things with Douglas Vermeeren
[1:17] – Douglas shares something interesting about himself that most people do not know.
- He is trained in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and does competitive mixed martial arts.
[2:14] – Do your thoughts become things?
- Everything that you want already exists in some form or another.
- It is your thoughts that allow whatever you want to be in your life.
- The process begins by having clarity about what you specifically want. Then, set up a network of support and have a delivered action.
[4:21] – Can you change your programming?
- Yes! You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
- In programming, it is essential to choose to level up and spend your time with a higher set of influences.
[6:04] – Douglas shares some of the things he learned by having conversations with the leaders of some of the world’s greatest companies.
- He learned that you have to become a believer yourself first.
- Start thinking beyond yourself.
[8:15] – What are some of the greatest influences on your thinking?
- Your network will allow you to think higher.
- You have control if you think in advance about what you want.
- Put yourself in the right place.
[13:00] – Does negative thinking destroy your success?
- Top achievers never run away from problems; instead they embrace problems, and learn how to solve them.
- 2 Categories of a Toxic Person:
- The Complainer – Pessimist, no solutions, and no purpose.
- The Critic – Often comes with value, and suggests.
[16:09] – Douglas talks about the film that he produced: How Thoughts Become Things.
- The film is about how his thoughts shifted as soon as he spent more time with high-level people.
- It is Douglas’ 4th movie. It is meant to empower other people.
- The challenge is: How do you make the changes in yourself so you can master your focus?
[19:19] – Douglas’ parting piece of guidance
- You’ve got to recognize that if you own it, you can change it. If you want to create something that will make a difference for you, get out of denial, and take full responsibility for everything that is going on with your life.
- How Thought Become Things – Want to Maximize Your Potential? Visit Douglas’ website to learn more!
- Douglas Instagram – Connect with Douglas!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!