Ed Havens is the Founder of Crowdid.co, the first branded marketplace for crowd-funded products after their initial campaign ends. Once an attorney in NJ, he made his way to Los Angeles and then San Francisco in order to fulfill his entrepreneurial journey.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- Audible – Get a FREE Audiobook & 30-Day Trial if currently not a member!
- Host Gator: Host Gator offers site hosting AND design and marketing services all in one place! Visit HostGator.com/fire and the number thirty for a thirty percent discount today!
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
- Privlo: There’s a new lender in town called Privlo, and they built a business to help you get a mortgage. Apply online at Privlo.com/podcast!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Ed had no idea he was partnering with a narcotics criminal… Listen to how he extricated himself from this hairy scenario.
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- What happened to these great companies/products/ideas after the 30-day crowdfunding campaign? Ed explored this idea in DEPTH and the result is exciting!
What has you FIRED up?
- Creating partnerships with similar businesses in the same industry, and commingling audiences and exchanging leads!
Small Business Resource
- Grasshopper: Lets you run your business using your cell phone!
Best Business Book
- Propaganda by Jacques Ellul
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!