Eric Bandholz is the Founder of Beardbrand, a business that defines the urban beardsman and sells products for the bearded lifestyle.
Subscribe to EOFire
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- AudioBooks: Get your first book for FREE today. Go to Audiobooks.com/Fire
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- “Normal is boring.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Eric shares a failure of life and business, and how we can avoid the latter.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When Eric realized there was an audience for what he was passionate about, everything changed. Fire Nation, there IS an audience for what YOU are passionate about, too!
- Eric is headed off to England to set up a fulfillment center that will serve a greater demographic. Exciting times indeed!
Small Business Resource
- Podio: Online work platform for collaboration and project management in one central place with tasks, calendar, contacts, activity stream and the ability to build your business.
Best Business Book
- Eat People by Andy Kessler
- Eric’s twitter
- BeardBrand: Give beard grooming products to the urban beardsman in your life. Shop for natural beard oil, mustache wax, soap, combs and gift kits from Beardbrand.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!