Eric Bandholz is the Founder of Beardbrand, a business that defines the urban beardsman and sells products for the bearded lifestyle.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- eVoice: The business phone system of choice for entrepreneurs. Make more money and grow your business with eVoice. Use offer code FIRE for $5 off every month FOREVER!
- “Normal is boring.” – Unknown click to tweet!
- Eric shares a failure of life and business, and how we can avoid the latter.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When Eric realized there was an audience for what he was passionate about, everything changed. Fire Nation, there IS an audience for what YOU are passionate about, too!
- Eric is headed off to England to set up a fulfillment center that will serve a greater demographic. Exciting times indeed!
Small Business Resource
- Podio: Online work platform for collaboration and project management in one central place with tasks, calendar, contacts, activity stream and the ability to build your business.
Best Business Book
- Eat People by Andy Kessler
- Eric’s twitter
- BeardBrand: Give beard grooming products to the urban beardsman in your life. Shop for natural beard oil, mustache wax, soap, combs and gift kits from Beardbrand.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!