Eric Schurenberg has been an editor and writer in the business and financial fields for 20 years. He is currently the Editor in Chief for Inc. magazine, and he has also worked on Wall Street for Goldman Sachs.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “There is not a single person in this room who would tell me how to sell machine tools to the machine tools industry, but everybody in this room thinks they can tell you how to do your job better.” – Eric’s Dad click to tweet!
- Eric was fired from Money magazine, and he looked at this event as a great failure. Listen as he shares with us the days leading up to – and following – his termination… inspiring indeed!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- For those of you who realize how important writing is to every industry, this AHA moment is GOLD!
- Eric is excited as he steers Inc. into the future of mobile and beyond. He see the opportunity that abounds and will make sure Inc. stays on the cutting edge.
Small Business Resource
- Evernote: The Evernote family of products help you remember and act upon ideas, projects and experiences across all the computers, phones and tablets you use
Best Business Book
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!