Gail Tolstoi-Miller is an introvert who has won the war on reticence to become an award-winning CEO of Consultnetworx, a staffing firm, and Speednetworx, a speed networking company. Her authentic speaking and business coaching style have helped thousands of Americans get back to work. Gail’s insight on networking and the job market has been featured in outlets like MSN and FOX Business. Her first book, Networking Karma, hits this summer.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur Moment
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2013, Gail had her lowest moment. But this turned into her greatest strength… listen up!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Gail started a networking firm in the height of the recession – when NO ONE was hiring. What did she see that no one else did?
What has you FIRED up?
- Her book, Networking Karma!
Small Business Resource
- LinkedIn: Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
Best Business Book
- Consultnetworx: A national staffing and consulting firm providing human resources, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and more.
- Gail’s email
- HostGator: Looking for a website host that provides 24/7 live support, 1-click WordPress installs AND an easy to use website builder? Get started at HostGator.com by using promo code FIRE30.
- LegalZoom: Since they’re not a law firm, you can get advice from Legal Zoom’s network of independent attorneys in most states. Just visit Legalzoom.com and use promo code “FIRE”.
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!