There comes a moment in every entrepreneur’s life where they sit down to Google “how to write a press release”. My next guest will answer that question in a way that NOBODY else is talking about. Geeta Nadkarni got her first paid writing gig when she was 12. She’s been a journalist for more than 2 decades, working for CBC, CNN, Global TV, Reader’s Digest and more. She recently launched Baby Got Booked, an online course designed to teach entrepreneurs how to do their own PR, find the journalists who are looking for them, and build the credibility that only comes from unpaid press.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Worst Entrepreneur moment
- Chase the fear, Fire Nation! Geeta learned that pushing THROUGH resistance is where all the magic happens!
Entrepreneur AH-HA Moment
- Geeta’s AH-HA moment came the moment she was fired. That’s right – she was handed the keys to the castle that day!
What has you FIRED up?
- Baby Got Booked: Geeta’s GIFT to Fire Nation!
Small Business Resource
- Audible: Download and listen to audio books online on your iPhone, Android, mp3 player or computer.
Best Business Book
- Call Ruby: Rediscover the lost art of human interaction with RubyReceptionists, a highly trained team of offsite receptionists. Try Ruby FREE for 14 days with this exclusive offer for Fire Nation: visit CallRuby.com and enter promo code FIRE.
- eVoice: All the benefits of a professional phone system right on your cell phone! Visit eVoice.com for a 60 day free trial with promo code FIRE!
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!