George Siosi Samuels is a cultural animator, entrepreneur and Author of the forthcoming book Animated Spirit. He has animated a series, been featured by Adobe and was labeled Top 50 Young & Extraordinary by the Foundation for Young Australians. He typically consults entrepreneurs, communities and organizations on culture, digital media and flow.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, George shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “It will come.” – George’s Grandfather click to tweet!
- George talks about a personal failure that I would guess each and every listener can relate to… I know I can.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- When George saw how he could take an idea, mix in his talent, and make $$, the sky was the limit!
- George is pursuing his passions, and he shares where those are taking him in 2014.
Small Business Resource
- Contactually: Contact management software increases referrals and repeat business through your existing network.
Best Business Book
- The Prosperity Bible by Wallace D. Wattles
- FreshBooks: The simple cloud accounting solution that’s helping thousands of new entrepreneurs and small business owners save time billing and get paid faster. Sign up free today at GetFreshBooks.com and join over 5 million users running their business with ease.
- LegalZoom wants to help you start your business right. Visit LegalZoom.com, where you’ll find award-winning services developed by some of the best legal minds in the country, and enter FIRE in the referral box at checkout.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2) Free Podcast Course: A 15-day course that will share how to create, grow, and monetize YOUR Podcast!
3) The Webinar Course: A 10-day course that will share how to create and present Webinars that convert!