At 18 Glen moved to South Africa to become the social media manager for huge brands like Land Rover, Nissan and Hewlett Packard. Now he runs his own 6-figure a month marketing company from all over the world.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Glen shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- ‘Good ideas are like Nike sports shoes. They may facilitate success for an athlete who possesses them, but on their own they are nothing but an overpriced pair of sneakers. Sports shoes don’t win races. Athletes do.’ – Felix Dennis click to tweet!
- Glen shares a tale as old as time. Failure. Fire Nation, is Glen rocking it now? Yes. Was he always? No. The one word that describes why Glen went from failure to success: Belief.
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- One inch wide and one mile deep. This is how Glen went from good to great.
- ViperChill is at the top in their industry all because Glen is willing to out FOCUS the competition.
Small Business Resource
- SERPWoo: Created to answer the frustration traditional rank trackers pose – only tracking selected URLs.
Best Business Book
- Predatory Thinking by Dave Trott
- SquareSpace: Enter code FIRE for a free trial and 10% off. SquareSpace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!