From the archive: This episode was originally recorded and published in 2018. Our interviews on Entrepreneurs On Fire are meant to be evergreen, and we do our best to confirm that all offers and URL’s in these archive episodes are still relevant.
Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, international social media influencer, the number-one sales trainer in the world, renowned speaker on leadership, real estate, investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance.
Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
Join Grant at 10X Growth Conference in Miami in February! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2018 but is no longer an active offer.)
3 Value Bombs
1) The 10x philosophy is the difference between success and failure
2) Getting to the next level has nothing to do with trying to make sense of where you are
3) Create huge targets; that’s how you challenge yourself to start thinking differently
Thinkific: Ever feel like a record on repeat with 1-on-1 coaching? That’s what’s great about online courses – take your knowledge and turn it into an online program! Get started with Thinkific for free at Thinkific.com/eof!
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: Grant Cardone shares how to 10X your business and LIFE!
[1:00] – JLD welcomes Grant Cardone to the show
[1:15] – What’s been going on in Grant’s world today (he’s been on the podcast twice before!)
[2:00] – What is the 10x Rule?
- Grant breaks down why 10x instead of 100x
- How to get more done in less time
[3:50] – 35,000 will descend on Miami for 10x Growth Conference in February!
[4:30] – JLD talks about Grant’s philosophy and
[5:15] – 10x philosophy is the difference between success and failure
- Grant dives into what this means and how it applies to YOUR business and life
[7:15] – Grant talks about not being able to afford to rent a microphone when he was doing events; and now he’s renting an entire stadium for a week!
[8:15] – Getting to the next level it’s not making sense of where you are, it’s where you want to go.
[9:00] – How can I do business with who I want, when I want
[9:15] – JLD and Grant talk about investing smart, especially when you’re first starting out
10: 45 – “I am where I am today because I invest money in myself.” – Grant Cardone
[11:00] – Grant talks about incremental moves
- Create huge targets; that’s how you challenge yourself to start thinking differently
[13:30] – What you get with incremental growth is setbacks.
[15:50] – John talks about his big move to Puerto Rico
- What has that allowed him to do?… JLD talks about this
[17:45] – 10x Growth Con – what is it and who should you attend?
- The networking opportunity is phenomenal
- Everyone is thinking about MORE – great place to look for people to hire, great place to look for people to connect with
- Forget the speaker list – it’s the people who are attending you want to connect with. They’re coming to find opportunity, partnerships, investments
- People from 80 different countries will be coming!
- Come to find like-minded people
- Maybe it’s not even you that should come
[21:00] – Shoot JLD and Grant a DM on Instagram and let them know you’ll be there!
[22:15] – There is a big shift about to happen in our market; JLD and Grant talk about moves you can make to prepare for it
- Grant names 5 specific things you should do now to be able to weather the storm and come out on the other end wealthier and free
[25:00] – The opportunity to go 10x
[26:00] – JLD & Grant’s final call to action
- Join Grant at 10X Growth Conference in Miami in February! (Sorry! This link was active when this episode was first published in 2018 but is no longer an active offer.)
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!