Harry Campbell is a full-time aerospace engineer, blogger, freelance writer and entrepreneur. He started his first website in 2012: a personal finance blog for young professionals, and Harry’s current project is a blog and podcast for rideshare drivers. After just 6 months, The Rideshare Guy is one of the top sites for rideshare drivers, and he is a leading influencer in the rideshare community.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- ‘Life is all about prioritization; if something’s important, I’ll make the time to do it.’ – Unknown
- Harry forgot to niche, and he paid for it in a MAJOR way!
Entrepreneurial AH-HA Moment
- Niche, Niche, Niche – DOMINATE!
- Harry is loving life, and his Podcast gives him an amazing medium to connect with his audience: those road warriors!
Best Business Book
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 99Designs: The #1 marketplace for graphic design. Visit 99Designs.com/Fire and enjoy the $99 savings!
- ZipRecruiter: With ZipRecruiter you can post to fifty plus job sites, including social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, all with a single click. Post a job free at ZipRecruiter.com/Fire.
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!