Ian, together with Dan, started the Lifestyle Business Podcast in late 2009 as an outlet to share their experiences with other entrepreneurs. In 2007 they began building a product development and e-commerce business that currently employs 16 people worldwide and does 7-figures in annual sales.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, Ian shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “I look to the future because that’s where I’m going to spend the rest of my life.” – George Burns click to tweet!
- Ian received $30,000 worth of furniture, and every piece had a major defect. Instead of chalking it up as a total loss, Ian shipped the product out, received a ton of incredible feedback (some very negative), and used that to improve on round two!
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Ian’s AHA moment was that debt was the only true handcuff, not lack of money. With this AHA moment, he quit his corporate job and left for Southeast Asia and the world of Entrepreneurship.
- Ian and Dan have created quite the company to model after, and have attracted incredible Entrepreneurs to their flag. Their future is bright, and I can’t wait to monitor the trajectory.
Small Business Resource
- Buffer: Makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
Best Business Book
- Maverick by Ricardo Semler
- Dan Andrews
- Seth Godin
- Chris Brogan
- Eric Ries
- LegalZoom: Enter code FIRE at checkout for killer savings! LegalZoom: Online legal document preparation services.
- Ting: Partnership link for an instant $25 savings! Ting: A mobile phone service that brings clarity, usability, & significant monthly savings to you!
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Free Webinar Course: Create a Webinar that converts!