Ian Utile is a 7x founder, the CEO at Attn.Live, and Co-producer of NFT.NYC. He’s been involved with NFTs since 2017. Ian loves OneWheels, sunrises/sunsets, affectionate words, and courageous actions.
Sonic Streaming – Automates Wealth Creation For Podcasters And Their Communities. Learn more about Sonic Streaming.
3 Value Bombs
1) Podcasters have the ability to create content without worrying about all the different elements that are highly pre-produced.
2) The approach of Sonic Streaming has a very strong potential of unlocking financial abundance for people who have been impoverished for many generations.
3) Podcasters are the core. They are creating an amazing IP, big communities that are committed and loyal to them, and also are inviting other people to their platform to share ideas.
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
Today’s Audio MASTERCLASS: How Sonic Streaming Automates Wealth Creation For Podcasters And Their Communities with Ian Utile
[1:16] –Ian shares something that he believes about becoming successful that most people disagree with.
- The things that the world judge as success are probably not really success. How much you laugh, enjoy what you’re doing, the feedback you get from people around you – these are great measures of success.
[3:02] – The story of the creation of Sonic Streaming.
- He thought of having a simple app to go live, and do a podcast on every platform. His main desire was to save time
[4:54] – Ian shares the next step in the process – after having that idea for Sonic Streaming.
- There’s always great distribution software companies, but there’s no simplicity.
- Ian and his team spent a ton of time trying to build out technology with conversation AI as the primary interface rather than thumbs on glass or fingers on the keyboard.
- NFTs can prove ownership of intellectual property.
[6:45] – The reason why podcasters are the ideal creators to leverage Sonic Streaming.
- Podcasters have the ability to create content without worrying about all the different elements that are highly pre-produced.
- NYC is a community event. It is simply facilitating the community to do what they want to do, which is to gather together, forge partnerships, and get contracts done.
- They try to give the crowd as much influence over what they do as they possibly can, and they encourage everybody else to do their own event.
[13:45] – The vision for the future impact of Sonic Streaming for content creators.
- Podcasters are the core. They are creating an amazing IP, big communities that are committed and loyal to them, and also are inviting other people to their platform to share ideas.
- The approach of Sonic Streaming has a very strong potential of unlocking financial abundance for people who have been impoverished for many generations.
[18:34] – Learn more about Sonic Streaming, connect with Ian, and check out NFT NYC!
- Learn more about Sonic Streaming at Attn.Live.
- Ian’s great desire is for many collaborative competitors to rise up and take Sonic Streaming and run with it themselves – to make it an all-in-one solution for podcasters and other creators.
- Join NFT.NYC June 20th to the 23rd. It’s going to be a very meaningfully event for business people. It’s an environment for artists to collaborate with other artists
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!