James Altucher has started and sold several companies over the past 20 years. He ran a venture capital firm, traded for hedge funds, ran a fund of hedge funds, and has written 10 books.
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “I measure success by how many people love me. And the best way to be loved is to be lo veable.” – Warren Buffett
- James had made millions by the time he was 30, and then he lost it all. Then he made millions again- and lost it all. His journey is simply incredible, and one you don’t want to miss.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- James is a HUGE believer in fail fast, fail cheap. He simultaneously launched 10 companies. Nine failed quick, and Stockpickr.com went on to make him millions.
- James is in a great spot right now. He writes about his passions, invests in Entrepreneurs he believes in, and advises powerful companies.
Small Business Resource
- Galaxy Note II: Be Creative
Best Business Book
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
1) The Common Path to Uncommon Success: JLD’s 1st traditionally published book! Over 3000 interviews with the world’s most successful Entrepreneurs compiled into a 17-step roadmap to financial freedom and fulfillment!
2) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
3) Podcasters’ Paradise: The #1 podcasting community in the world!