James Altucher has started and sold several companies over the past 20 years. He ran a venture capital firm, traded for hedge funds, ran a fund of hedge funds, and has written 10 books.
Click to tweet: Fire Nation, James shares his incredible journey on EntrepreneurOnFire today!
- “I measure success by how many people love me. And the best way to be loved is to be lo veable.” – Warren Buffett click to tweet!
- James had made millions by the time he was 30, and then he lost it all. Then he made millions again- and lost it all. His journey is simply incredible, and one you don’t want to miss.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- James is a HUGE believer in fail fast, fail cheap. He simultaneously launched 10 companies. Nine failed quick, and Stockpickr.com went on to make him millions.
- James is in a great spot right now. He writes about his passions, invests in Entrepreneurs he believes in, and advises powerful companies.
Small Business Resource
- Galaxy Note II: Be Creative
Best Business Book
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
1) The Freedom Journal: Accomplish your #1 goal in 100-days!
2)The Mastery Journal: Master productivity, discipline and focus in 100 days!
3) Funnel On Fire: Create a funnel that converts!