Jason Sadler is the guy that was crazy enough to think he could build a business out of wearing t-shirts, and now, he’s selling his last name. Before racking up thousands of hours of social media experience for every type of company under the sun, Jason made his mark as a graphic designer and business owner of his own web design company. Once it became clear to him that social media would be more than a passing phase, Jason set out to use these new tools to bring personality back to marketing. He’s worn shirts for 1,500+ companies and is now selling his last name to the highest bidder!
Subscribe to EOFire
- Your Big Idea: Successful Entrepreneurs have One Big Idea. Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
- “Good things come to those who work their a$$es off and never give up.” – Jason Sadler click to tweet!
- Jason tried to do a good deed. He decided to organize a drive that would donate 1 million shirts to the needy in Africa. He got some very interesting feedback on this venture and ended up having to pull the plug.
Entrepreneurial AHA Moment
- Jason saw all his hard work culminate into success, and the, he had his AHA moment. Work hard, never give up.
- Jason is about to pull off an incredible feat: selling his last name to the highest bidder. The figure currently sits at $34,000.
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
1) Free Podcast Course: Learn from JLD how to create and launch your podcast!
2) Your Big Idea: Follow JLD’s FREE training & you’ll discover Your Big Idea in less than an hour!
3) Funnel On Fire: Learn how to create a funnel that converts!